Panasonic Lumix GX9: High performance technology in a compact body
The Lumix GX9 offers users the opportunity to record vibrant, realistic images at excellent resolution and perfect color rendering. Considering Panasonic's rich portfolio of mirrorless digital cameras with interchangeable lenses, the Lumix GX9 incorporates a number of top-of-the-line features that are of great help to amateur photographers who aspire to professionalism in photography.
We are looking for a photo / video equipment to help us create multimedia materials for AirlinesTravel. The requirements are high, many and we have come to the conclusion that the equipment we want is not yet manufactured.
Panasonic Lumix GX9
We want something small, high performance, to help us capture the scenery of the trips, to go on plane spotting and even to shoot in very good quality, preferably 4K. We want to come to you with the best photos and videos.
These days, Panasonic organized the Panasonic Convention, an event in which its latest innovative products and technologies were presented. Among the news I saw Panasonic Lumix GX9.
Interesting information about the new Panasonic Lumix GX9 mirrorless
- The 20,3 MPx Digital Live MOS sensor is not equipped with a low-pass filter. It results in clearer images, with more details.
- Color Control technology determines the color, saturation and brightness, to capture the most accurate shades, in the whole frame, from the areas of shadows to the lights, with a special attention in rendering the color of human skin and sky.
- The Venus Engine image processor ensures high precision, but natural looking images.
- The autofocus system with contrast detection on the sensor uses Depth From Defocus technology. DFD, technology that is applicable only to the use of Panasonic lenses.
- The camera can analyze up to 240 frames / sec and can perform the correct autofocus in about 0,07 sec (according to CIPA). AF Single shot at 9 frames / sec and continuous focus at a burst of 6 frames / sec, for fast moving subjects.
- With a resolution of 2.760.000 points, a coverage of approximately 100% of the field and an aspect of 16: 9, the new electronic viewfinder ensures a thickening of 1,39x (0,7x equivalent 135).
- The new LCD screen has a diagonal of 3 inches and 1.240.000 points. It can be folded up to 80 degrees and down to 45 degrees.
- Lumix GX9 incorporates both the stabilization of the sensor on 5 axes of movement, as well as the optical one, from the lens (on two axes of movement).
- Lumix GX9 can record cursive video sequences at 4 K (3.840 x 2.160 pixels) resolution at 30 / 25 fps (in countries with current frequency of 50 Hz), respectively 30 fps (in countries with 60 Hz) or 24p.
- 4K Photo photos can be taken at a frame rate of 30 fps and saved as images with 8 MPx equivalent.
Is that what we are looking for? We look forward to seeing the price!